Sunday 27 February 2011

From Itchenor

I went out as early as I could this morning because the neap tides mean high water was 0636 or 1939, both very antisocial times. I have been rowing with Langstone Cutters rather a lot recently and had forgotten just how beautiful Itchenor is early in the morning.
The picture was taken with the 5 megapixel camera in the Motorola Defy phone I am playing with. Far superior to the 3 megapixel camera in the Nokia E71, but the Defy's Android OS means I have to use the Endomondo GPS tracking software which is OK but won't tag pictures with the workout. Sports Tracker on Nokia is far better. Not only does it position your photos on the track, it links the track with the speed graph, so if you place the cursor on any point on the track you get the speed. Very cool. Unfortunately only available on Nokia phones.

No comments: